• Create and develop a structure for the purchase of all wood assortments necessary in the production process
• Suppliers acquisition and support
• Propose future development strategies and suppliers approach
• Negotiate contractual terms, signing contracts with suppliers
• Education / Studies in forestry, timber or agriculture industry or a comparable degree from these areas
• Relevant experience in wood purchasing
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills
• High level of commitment and motivation
• Advanced English and German
• Very good IT knowledge (MS Office, etc.)
• Availability to travel
• Driving license
• Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch
• Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team
• Professional development possibilities in an international sphere
• Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation
• Medical insurance.
If you are ready to relocate to GAGARIN Smolensk region, please send your application in English
The diversity of our 9.200 employees makes us a strong team. In our work we have much in common:
• Taking action instead of just talking about it.
• The stability that allows us to progress.
• The satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will.
We do not simply look for employees. We seek people who share our values.
+7 (48135) 79269